Our Events page contains a listing of activities and events that are being held within the areas that make up our Region, as well as in neighboring Areas, Regions and States. For Nar-Anon Events and Conventions world-wide, click here to be redirected to the World Service Office's Conventions/Events page.
"Bridge to Serenity X - It's About Time"
Date: March 6th, 7th and 8th, 2015
Location: Crowne Plaza, 4700 Street Road, Trevose, PA 19053
To make this a successful event, the Planning Committee needs YOU!
- Literature donations are asked for and should be submitted by February 8, 2015.
- Financial donations can be made through your Home Group GSR.
- Get involved! - Get in Service!! - Every little bit helps!!!
- See attachment for details and the key contacts. Thank you for the help.
Pre-Registration $20.00 with postmark deadline: February 20, 2015 ($25.00 on-site registration)
- Saturday night buffet: $27.00.
- Sunday buffet breakfast: $17.00.
- Miscellaneous event clothing apparel available as well on a preorder basis.
- See attachment for registration and order form.
"Serenity Thru Recovery"
Date: Monday, January 26, 2015 (Was canceled do to weather. A reschedule is possible. Please check back later.)
Location: Jenkintown United Methodist Church, Walnut & Summit Streets, Jenkintown, PA 19046
Time: Food and Fellowship at 7:00 pm
Activity: Nar-Anon and NA Speakers - Join US!
"NARATEEN Is Here ! ! !"
OPEN FOR AGES 10
Date: Each Thursday
Location: Willow Grove United Methodist
Church, 34 York Road (at Church Street), Willow Grove, PA 19090
(1st Floor- Rear Entrance, Fellowship Hall)
Time: 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Meeting Type: "N = Youth & Facilitators only"
H. Phone: 215 820
Elaine J. Phone: 267 471 1550 email@example.com
(Note that there is also a Nar-anon meeting held at the same location and the same time, so feel free to bring loved ones for either meeting.)
Addiction is a family disease and
through sharing and listening we can learn how to help heal ourselves and live
happy, productive lives filled with love and hope.